Hello hello lovely people!
Today we have the Versatile Blogger Award so lets get to it!
Thank you to the lovely ladies from Beauty By Daisy Chain for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blog Award. Give their blog a look, you won’t be disappointed!
The guidelines for this one is to give a mention to whoever nominated you, share 7 facts about yourself and then nominate a few versatile blogs that you want to send some love their way. The Versatile Blog Award is for a blog that you feel deserves some recognition for the quality, uniqueness, and general passion, so choose wisely 🙂
Since I’ve just shared some facts for the One Lovely Blog Award, I will do my best to make sure there are no repeat facts! Here we go!
- I learned almost everything I know about make-up from my beautiful mother. When I was younger I would sit and watch her get ready and she would share her tips and tricks with me. I now get to share my love for all things beauty with her and have the perfect shopping buddy.
- My dream is to create my own make-up line. It’s my ultimate career goal. I mean how amazing would that be?! (I am also totally open to any advise, wink wink) Of course I would also love to work for a great cosmetics company or fashion magazine, but creating my own brand and cosmetics line would be a dream.
- When I was little I was so shy that I couldn’t even handle people looking at me. How sad is that? It took years to grow out of my shy stage and a whole lot of self-confidence boosting to be able to actually talk to someone I didn’t know. Well, to even be around people I didn’t know. Now days I am still pretty shy but I think I hide it like a pro 😉
- I love really cheesy TV shows. Let me just sum it up with one example: The Bachelor. Who’s with me?! No one….? I love all of those sorts of shows, I actually need to tone it down. I do like most TV and movies, but give me a good cheesy reality show and I’m set for hours.
- I love to travel. Who doesn’t though, right? It is something that I have had the privilege of doing and it has opened my eyes to the world in a way nothing else can. I cant imaging living my life in the same place for too long because I want to see the world, all of it!
- I initially started blogging because i realised that I needed to get some knowledge of social media and when I was job hunting employers were asking if I had any social media experience. The answer was ‘no’. I mean, I didn’t even have a twitter. In all honesty, it wasn’t something that I wanted to get caught up in but I thought it was worth it to get a better job. Now look at me, a blog (that I love!), some social media sites (that I love!), and a much better idea of the social media world!
- Did I mention that I am massively into nutrition and food science? That is what I did for my first degree and I loved it! I love fitness and health so that fit in line pretty perfectly, but I didn’t know just how much I would love it. I love it because it gives me good ideas for food substitutes to make food more healthy. Hmm…..maybe I should to a post about some yummy treats.. 😉
Allison – https://tenways10.wordpress.com/
Kristyn – https://thelifeofkristyn.wordpress.com/
Corinne – https://organicbynerve.wordpress.com/